Life is busy thank God it is.


Life was intended to be constructive, creative. Of course things do go wrong, and I have met them, when that happens you have to rely on your mental edge, your creative ability. Sometimes out of trouble there springs success.
I was caught in middle of things, never trained as a juggler but you learn.
Belief in yourself is the most powerful constructor, against all odds it refuses to listen to defeatist nonsense, but will listen to creative, constructive advice.
There will be times when your world seems as if it is going nowhere, thats a bit like looking at the Earth from space, looks very pretty, very peacful. Then when you go in closer it is a different story, there is a lot going on. If you are busy in your life and it seems to be going nowhere, zoom in on what you are doing, do some soul searching, are you being fair to yourself? ie. If your writing a book then it is going nowhere, its in the creative stage, when you have completed it, then it can be constructed. Which may mean alterations, and thats from my own regrets at not doing such earlier. I have almost finished re-writing a book, that in haste I printed before construction. My re-writing has taken me 7 months, and the book is now pleasing. It has grown in size, not by intention, because it had more to it, it was unfinished, as it was rubbish. That is what I called it, but not what I believed it to be, so I took a look at what I was doing, and why I did it wrong. Never blamed anyone only myself, it was me that was the negative input. the book, MY NAME WAS JIACK, is now pleasing and will be in print by feburary. Being constructive and creative work hand in hand, and believe me, there are no shortcuts, just intentions.

Comments