THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH.

MY NAME WAS JIACK
This is what I have been working on for several months. After a series of vivid dreams that I could remember in detail, so much so I was able to jot the details into notebooks. Well those dreams started in the late1990's , lasted for a short on, off period, disappeared, then returned a few years later. Each time I was able to recall, the seemingly confusing detail, it appeared to be part of a 'jig-saw' from which the important parts were missing. The dreams ceased for a a couple of years, and the seemingly related but links were not found. Names, places, dates, but no story. Then the dreams returned, this time the main character had undergone a name change, do not ask me why, from Jack Pendalton to Jack Thatcher. The was also a crystal clear story, with all the missing bits of the jig-saw now revealed. Even when I thought the story was completed in 2005 it was not, then it was run off in a limited printing as 'My Name is Jiack', but it was still not completed. After an extensive rewriting, that came about because an earlier notebook came to light, I was able to really unfold the the closing two chapters, then perhaps the part that was always missing, I had to change the title of the book, in that notebook it was 'My Name Was Jiack', and so that is what it became. The book has also grown in size 125000 words and nearly 500 pages, the cover has been fun formatting. The re-write is almost finished and the final, yes the final journey of Jack Thatcher will be sent to Epic Press in Janurary and be rolled out as,
MY NAME WAS JIACK
by
John W Townsend
   in Feburary.  

Comments