THE ON-LINE SHOP - REVISITED by John W Townsend

Alright, I was shaken by the surreal experience with my new PC, and I do admit I kept away from it for two days. In the end I sent an email to the Online Shop where I purchased it, and though I found it difficult to explain, I did in the end ask them about this weird experience. They replied pronto, telling me . "The advanced system enhances your search experience by transporting you to the event, place, or the nearest search that can be matched, this is called 'CURTAINS-MUSTA' or CM. If you do not want to use the CM facility then type in your search in higher case letters. We hope you are pleased with your product.'
Their reply reassured me, but I cannot believe that for the small price I paid I have such an advanced PC.
That day I returned to the PC, showing not a care in the world. Thought I would search out some of the historical events that shaped our world. 'Life 10,000 years bc' , The one thing I did not do, yes you have guessed it, higher case. In an instant I found myself sitting at my PC in something like an open wild field, with tree's not far away looking like a tropical rainforest. "This is magnificent!" I exclaimed, as huge winged creatures flew overhead, Their wingspan looking like they must be,30 to 35 feet. I had been so taken by the beautiful view that I did not look behind me, at least until I heard a roar so loud that the chair I sat in resonated. I spun around only to see a massive beast something like a pre-historic monster, appearing to be very disgruntled at my prescance, at the same time its head eyes fixed on me,with its open mouth wide open. As it did it swung low over my head, roaring so loud it was deafening. 
I was not hesitant, nor seeking to negotiate, I hit the back button with a firm strike, as I did I found myself back at home. "Phew!" I exclaimed, my system racing with excitement. "This is fantastic!"
I was so excited that I typed in 'The sermon on the Mount.' Oh my what had I done.
Instantly I found myself sitting there among an enormous gathering of people, They were listening to a man speaking. It could only be Jesus for even though I could hear his words and not understand them, it was obvious. He stood on the rise of the Mount, a calm peaceable man. I felt a fool sitting at my PC, which was at a slight incline. I am sure people thought I was in need of help, as two men started to lift me in my chair and began carrying me towards Jesus. "No, no" I said politely to them, but they were insistent. They must have thought I was disabled and needed treatment from Jesus, this was so embarrassing. High above the heads I was carried, then there I was face to face with The Man himself, Jesus. Oh my god what do you say. He smiled and said to me something, which I strange to say did understand, he said, "Go home." Well I leapt out of my chair and ran like the wind back to my PC, somewhere there in the crowd. The people were all applauding, thinking I had been cured. When I found my PC, I hit the back button and returned home in an instant, sadly minus my chair.
I am getting the hang of this PC, and I will keep you all informed.

Comments